Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Dhulkee Coursera

Dhulkee Coursera is the newest Coursera batch downloader for Mac, Windows and Linux. You don't have to install. Just download, and execute to start downloading all your courses from coursera.org.

As you can see, I'm using free file storage services as I really have no money to invest in this program. I did this as a way to contribute to the cause Coursera is fighting for which is to offer free, high-quality education to millions of people. If you would like to help me or be a part of this project, you can talk to me on my email: dhulkeecoursera@gmail.com. Help such as a domain or a server to host a decent website would be very welcome. If I get enough help, I'm planning on taking this application to mobile phones and adding features such as synchronizing your mobile with your desktop, downloading from other services such as Khan Academy among many others.

If you want to help but don't have a server or a domain, you could always send me some money so that I could do it myself.  It doesn't have to be a lot, $1 would be enough. You could send me through Paypal: dhulkeecoursera@gmail.com.

And without further ado, here are the links to download Dhulkee Coursera:

Windows:
DhulkeeCoursera.exe

Linux, Mac:
DhulkeeCoursera.jar

If you find any broken links or any problems with the application, please let me know.

Peace out!

3 comments:

  1. You may also use Allavsoft which can easily and batch Download Videos from Coursera to MP4, AVI, WMV etc at
    http://www.allavsoft.com/how-to/download-videos-from-coursera.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. eventhough, i am typing the correct user id and password. its saying disconnected .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also typing the correct credentials and I get the message that the email and password did not match.

    ReplyDelete